The National Cleaner Production Centre South Africa (NCPC-SA) in collaboration with the Mpumalanga Department of Economic Development, Environment and Tourism (DEDT) invites you to join the Industrial Symbiosis Programme (MISP) Business Opportunity Workshop.
The IS Programme is a free facilitation service that promotes the exchange of residual resources (material, energy, water, waste, assets, logistics, expertise, etc.) of one company with another that can use it.
The Programme aims to build a network of businesses with links or “synergies” between companies. A synergy is completed when resources are exchanged. This leads to economic, environmental and social benefits for both.
Currently, the programme is implemented in Gauteng, KwaZulu-Natal, Limpopo, Mpumalanga, Northern Cape, Eastern Cape and the Free State.
Who should attend?
The event is aimed at representatives from any company with residual waste or resources plus,
- Managers of industrial facilities
- Government and municipal officials working in the energy and waste sections
- Heavy Emitting Mining industries personnel
- Construction and environmental companies
- Waste/recycling companies and Waste Entrepreneurs
- Science and technology labs and educational institutions (e.g., universities)
To view Industrial Symbiosis case studies and more information visit: www.ncpc.co.za.
||Tuesday, 10 October 2023
||08:00 to 14:00
||Anew Hotel, Emalahleni (Witbank), Mpumalanga
Register below by 06 October 2023 or contact Tiwa Dune at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
By completing this form, you accept the NCPC-SA/CSIR privacy statement