All our training will be done via GoToTraining, a tried-and-tested, secure training platform.
Need to know:
Whether you have attended any of our in-person training courses before, or if this is your first time registering with us, please take note of the following:
- Delegates will join the online session each day of the scheduled course by clicking on the link to join, emailed to you by our skills department. This will be shared a few days before training.
- Training instruction will be facilitated live over four days, from 08:30 – 13:00.
- Delegates will have the option to interact during the Q&As, live polls and in ‘virtual’ breakout rooms.
- Links to download the course training manual, and any other handouts will be shared during the live session and through emails.
- Class size will be limited to 40 delegates to ensure high-level of engagement and interaction.
- A minimum of 15 delegates are required for a training course to go ahead – we reserve the right to postpone a scheduled training if we do not reach the required minimum.
Standard NCPC-SA quality – online
Whilst we have adapted the delegate experience to offer an engaging and interactive experience on the GoTo platform, the quality of the content and standard of outcomes remains the same as the quality courses you would expect to get in the classroom at the NCPC-SA or in-house.
If at any time you have questions not covered on these pages, contact our skills development team for more information.
End User Training
The End User training will provide technical professionals with the knowledge and tools necessary to initiate resource efficient and cleaner production (RECP), energy management systems (EnMS) and energy systems optimisation (ESO) interventions, as well as a holistic understanding of the benefits and processes of RECP, EnMS and ESO.
Delegates wishing to progress to Expert Level (when social distancing permits) will need to complete and pass the test at conclusion of the End User training. This test, together with the successfully completed Energy Management 101 course and screening of a candidate’s CV for their suitability will constitute the requirements to enter the relevant Expert Level programme.