Who may attend?
There are no technical pre-qualification criteria for the current End User training courses. However, these are continued professional development courses and the technical nature of the content is not suited to everyone.
The End User training will provide technical professionals with the knowledge and tools necessary to initiate resource-efficient and cleaner production (RECP), energy management systems (EnMS) and energy systems optimisation (ESO) interventions, as well as a holistic understanding of the benefits and processes of RECP, EnMS and ESO.
Technology and connectivity requirements
These courses make use of video and live-stream sessions, which will require a minimum of 1Mbps or better (broadband recommended). Check additional system requirements for attendees on the GoToTraining website.
Delegates who will be using their company-issued computers and laptops, or who will be joining the online training via secure LAN or other networks, must ensure they can access external websites and can install third-party software.
Webcam and USB headset for optimal participation.
How it will work
As mentioned in the online training overview, please note the following:
- Delegates will join the online session each day of the scheduled course by clicking on the link to join, emailed to you by our skills department. This will be shared a few days before training. Please click on the link and download GoToTraining.
- Training instruction will be facilitated live over four days, from 08:30 – 13:00.
- Delegates will have the option to interact during the Q&As, live polls and in ‘virtual’ break out rooms.
- Links to download the course training manual, and any other handouts will be shared during the live session and through emails.
- Class size will be limited to 20 delegates to ensure high-level of engagement and interaction.
- A minimum of 10 delegates are required for a training course to go ahead – we reserve the right to postpone a scheduled training if we do not reach the required minimum.
If at any time you have questions not covered on these pages, contact our skills development team for more information.