The Motor System Optimisation (MSO) End User training consolidates delegates’ understanding of motor system optimisation and promotes their technical capacity for MSO-orientated actions. It enables delegates to initiate the development and implementation of MSO measures and projects in their own companies.
Delegates will recognize the benefits of MSO and learn how to qualitatively assess motor systems and identify potential optimisation opportunities. The participant will also learn how to effectively present MSO benefits and opportunities to management.
During the training, the participants will:
- Define motor and motor system
- differentiate between motor types
- define motor energy performance and efficiency, and understand the factors that influence it
- learn about standards relating to motor system energy efficiency
- recognize the benefits of MSO
- assess different control methods
- discuss how to conduct MSO
- prioritize enterprise-wide MSO opportunities
- calculate the cost-savings of MSO
All NCPC-SA courses are accredited by ECSA and CPD letters will be issued to candidates that attend all sessions of a particular course. Attendance will be monitored via the video function of the on-line training platform.
Candidates will have an option to write a test at the end of the training. The test is not compulsory, however, NCPC-SA certificates of competence will only be issued to candidates who pass the test with a minimum score of 70%.